The Penn Program for Mindfulness is a Mindfulness-Based Stress Management program that teaches individuals how to use meditation as the primary tool for long-term stress management. Please view the full story for details on the courses beginning in January, or click here for more information and to register.
- Introduction to Mindfulness: Jan 21st in University City; Jan 23rd in Radnor, PA
- Foundation Stress Management Program: 8-week courses starting week of Jan 28th - Locations in PA & NJ
- Mindfulness Meditation & Movement
Advanced Programs (Experience Recommended)
- One Day Retreats
- Annual Membership (New)
Coming in Spring 2013
- Healing the Heart and Mind: Mindfulness Meditation for Healthcare Professionals
- Save the date! The second annual “Living from the Heart Award” presentation to Sharon Salzberg will take place on May 10-11.
For more information on the classes or to register, go to www.pennmedicine.org/mindfulness. To join the mailing list and receive announcements of upcoming events, please email email@example.com.